Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Portrait Drawings, two mediums same pose





Here are a couple of quick sketches, 20 minutes poses using different materials. One is with conte' and the other is with a sharpie felt pen. Both sketches are from a long pose with our model looking up.

Our portrait drawing class will begin again in the fall, dates not set yet.....
In the meantime I will be teaching 2 outdoor painting workshops. July 19 and 20 and the other Sept 4,5,6,7.
When the weather turns cold we will get back to the portrait class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I was looking through your blog and I like it, so I would like you to come and visit my blog here in San Diego.

I want you to come by and enjoy the different labels and music videos I have with the many artistic elements I use in my art blog.

See you soon :)

Unknown said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

Portrait Painting